Why should you choose pink Himalayan salt? 1

Salt has served the purpose of preserving meat and giving foods added flavour. Consuming salt is actually healthy and essential to our overall function, but unfortunately not all salt is created equal. The table salt currently being used by many people have no natural ingredients and is a substance highly detrimental tell to our health. Traditional table salt is made up of 97.5 percent sodium chloride and the remainder 2.5 percent is just the moisture absorbent and chemical additives. The sodium chloride goes through a process in its manufacturing where it is chemically bleached and then baked at 1200 degrees until the sodium chloride crystallises into the form we knew as salt. It is a substance that is completely devoid of nutrition and minerals after this process. Traditional table salt have been used in the homes of families for many years. Although table salt is mighty tasty, it has contributed greatly to health risks we see today.

However, Pink Himalayan salt is 100 percent preservation free. It is naturally harvested from Khewra Salt mines. This salt is best for adding taste to your food without the risk traditional table salt poses. Pink Himalayan salt is shown to have numerous health benefits for your body when consumed during meals. Here are some benefits gained by consumption of this natural salt.

Relive Muscle Soreness

Have you trained a bit too hard at the gym, and starting to feel the effects of over training? If so, a warm salt bath with Himalayan pink salt will relax your muscles, relieve soreness and speed up the muscle repair process. It’s also great for those who suffer from intense muscle cramps. This salt is very rich in magnesium, iodine and 80 other essential minerals that heal muscles and soft tissues when absorbed through the skin.

Improve Your Respiratory Conditions

Himalayan pink salt can naturally alleviate some of the most common respiratory conditions, such as asthma. The pink crystals are known to emit negative ions, which is why this natural salt is indispensable in what known as salt therapy. Salt therapy has been used for more than 200 years to improve one’s overall health status. The unrefined salt is used to treat respiratory conditions in a healthy, natural way without any adverse reactions. Salt rich is kills bacteria and it can reduce chest congestion, cough and asthma.

Improve Digestion

If you suffer from slow digestion or if your body has a hard time processing and absorbing the nutrients you consume, then you can rely on the pink Himalayan rock salt. Simply replace your classic salt with Himalayan pink salt and you will quickly notice how gassing, bloating or constipation will no longer be an issue! In addition to improving your digestion this salt can also speed it up, which is great for those who watch their waistline.

Sleep Better

The Himalayan pink salt is widely known for its relaxing effects, that target your muscles in particular. However, a small Himalayan pink salt lamp can also purify the air and help you fall asleep faster at night and stay asleep until morning. Sleep deprivation increases the risk of high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, heart diseases, and you certainly do not want any of those in your life.

Soothe a Sore Throat

Our elders were right when they told us to gargle salt water to soothe a sore throat. Salt water can help kill bacteria, loosen mucus, and ease pain. Just mix 1/2 teaspoons of finely ground pink Himalayan salt with a cup of warm water and gargle.

Blood Sugar

Pink Himalayan salt has been shown to help regulate blood sugar. It’s because this salt contains 84 minerals and 4 of which are key factors in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, chromium, vanadium, manganese and magnesium. These minerals help with the digestion of sugars and starches hence, balancing blood sugar.

Lowers Blood Pressure

how can the Himalayan pink salt lower the blood pressure, when it is known that sodium present in salt crystals have the exact opposite effect? The reason why this salt can actually be good for you is that it is absorbed directly into your bloodstream in a faster and more efficient manner than normal salt. In turn, this leads to a lower blood pressure along with a healthier and improved blood flow.

Treating Acid Reflux Diseases

Acid reflux is a common problem that occurs in those who have a problem with the pH levels in their stomach. Aside from being very bothersome, acid reflux can be quite painful as it triggers the dreaded heartburn. The Himalayan pink salt is completely natural and highly efficient antacid that keeps the stomach acid levels within the normal range.