What does a Himalayan Salt Lamp do?
Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp is wellness product that is created out of pink salt crystal which located in the region of Punjab Pakistan. It is gathered from the Himalayan Pink Salt mine and export to different countries. In Pakistan, there are so many factories who manufactured different decoration items with this Himalayan Pink Salt among them Salt Lamp are highly in demand. Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp are beautifully designed and manufactured in different shapes so they look very pretty while if we putting them on table as decoration piece. In this scenario they not only decorate your home but also give you so many other benefits.
If we look at the research of Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp so we find that the salt Lamp purify the air quality and decreased depression. This popular decoration can make a great addition to your home by observing the negative waves which create by electronic equipment’s and from mobile and laptop etc. The lamp emits a pinkish hue that makes the ambiance warm and relaxing. Different designs can fit your home’s aesthetic, including miniature versions, which make ideal night light. Moreover these lamps are currently trending in the home decor space.
The popular pink salt isn’t just for sprinkling over dinner or a soothing bath anymore. Himalayan salt lamps have made their way from specialty apothecaries into decor magazines. The lamps are made from solid Himalayan salt from Pakistan. They are lit from the inside with a bulb, and the combination gives off a relatively dim, amber light. The appeal isn’t just visual. Many believe that salt lamps have health benefits from curing asthma to detoxing a room. Manufacturers of the lamps claim they release helpful negative ions into the room and clean the air.
Research says the lamps work in two ways:
Pull in particles: These lamps supposedly attract allergens, toxins, and pollutants to their surface.
Possibly release negative ions: Some people believe negative ions in the air have health benefits.
HOW TO USE HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP?
Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp use for various purposes. Many of the claims are true: pure Himalayan salt crystals can help remove contaminants, germs, and harmful positive ions and from the air around you. They also release negative ions that may help facilitate blood flow, improve awareness, and increase energy. Familiarize yourself with the specific uses of salt crystal lamps, position them in beneficial locations, and keep your salt lamps in good condition.
What are the benefits of a Himalayan salt lamp?
The main benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt are:
Remove contaminants from the air
You may be wondering how a chunk of salt with a light bulb in it can clean and deodorize the air. The answer lies in a process, called hygroscope. Himalayan salt attracts water molecules in the air and absorbs them. These water molecules carry tiny particles of dust, pollen, and smoke with them, which are deposited on the surface of the salt lamp.
- As the internal bulb heats the salt, the absorbed water evaporates back into the air, but the contaminants they previously carried remain stuck in the salt.
- You can even fight allergy and asthma symptoms with salt lamps. Aside from dust and other everyday particles in the air, your Himalayan salt lamp will also remove pet dander, mold, and mildew from the air.
Exchange harmful positive ions with helpful negative ions
Many of the molecules floating around you home are positively charged. Positive ions have been associated with detrimental health effects, including a diminished ability to filter the air you breathe. However, hygroscope – the process by which Himalayan salt cycles water molecules – not only cleans the molecules, it also changes their charge. During the absorption of water molecules from the air, Himalayan salt also removes any extra positive ions and converts them to negative ions.
- These negative ions are then released independently, and may help your body filter the air you’re breathing. Note, however, that the negative ions released by salt lamps are different from those used in medical practices to help oxygenate blood
- The most common sources of positive ions in contemporary homes are electronics. Accordingly, keep a salt lamp in any room that you store and use a lot of electronics – especially if you tend to leave them on.
Improve your mental health
Salt lamps can also help you relax, and may help you maintain a positive mood. In fact, the potential for improved respiratory function and blood flow associated with negative ions may help more oxygen get to your brain. In turn, you may experience mental boosts, such as improved concentration and positive emotions.
- Negative ions in the air may even lead to higher amounts of serotonin in your brain, which contribute to feelings of happiness.
- Use lamps to help fight seasonal affective disorder, as the ambient light offered by salt lamps can emulate sunlight.
What size Himalayan salt lamp?
Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp available in different sizes and shapes in market so you can purchase them according to your space, budget and requirement.